ESET File Security for Linux / FreeBSD
Powerful File Server Security for Linux
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
More pricing and licensing options below!
Safeguard your Linux, BSD, and Solaris file servers with ESET File Security's real-time protection from known and emerging threats. With ESET, you will never have to choose between security and performance.
Proven security combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact
- Real-Time Protection for Linux and FreeBSD file servers
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator 6
Antivirus and Antispyware
- Eliminates all types of threats including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware
- Provides real-time on-access scanning of the server-stored data
- Powered by the advanced ThreatSense technology combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact
- Eliminates malware targeting all platforms, including Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Prevents malware from spreading from one platform to another
Low System Demands
- Delivers proven protection while leaving more system resources for the server’s vital tasks
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface
- Gives you the option to schedule on-demand scans, actions and security tasks
- Allows you to customize log details and modify reports and notifications to help you monitor compliance with company security standards
- ESET provides installers for the most popular distributions of Unix-based systems, including the ‘Ready’ variations of RedHat and SuSE that comply with the File-System-Hierarchy standard
- Requires no external libraries except for LIBC
- Linux: Kernel version 2.6.x; glibc 2.3.6 or higher; Dazuko kernel module 2.0.0 or higher (optional)
- FreeBSD: Version 6.x or 7.x & 8.x
- Sun Solaris: Version 10
- NetBSD: Version 4
- Intel/AMD x86/x64
Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator 6
- Note: Not compatible with previous versions of ESET Remote Administrator
- See more information about ESET Remote Administrator compatibility
|ESET File Security for Microsoft Exchange Server||ESET File Security VM extension for Microsoft Azure||ESET File Security for Linux / FreeBSD|
|File Security Comparison|
|Antivirus and Antispyware
Protects critical company data stored in files against all forms of malware.
Boosts scanning speed by eliminating duplicate scanning of files which have already been scanned.
|Native Clustering Support
Allows you to configure the solution to automatically replicate settings when installed in a cluster environment.
|Storage Scan (NAS)
Allows you to easily set up on-demand scans of connected Network Attached Storage (NAS) drives.
|Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Provider
Provides the possibility to monitor key functionalities of ESET File Security via Windows Management Instrumentation framework
Allows to manage file security and push policies centrally from a single console.
Download the ESET File Security for Linux / FreeBSD Datasheet (PDF).
- Antivirus for Linux file server. Linux Kernel 2.6x, glibc 2.3.6 or higher, FreeBSD 6.x and newer, NetBSD v4, Sun Solaris v10. Media: License Download.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.