ESET Gateway Security for Kerio
Protection for Kerio Gateway Server
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
More pricing and licensing options below!
ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Kerio Control filters traffic from all inbound connections to protect your network from a host of Internet-borne threats, including worms, viruses, trojans, spyware, and rootkits.
Proactive defense that scans Kerio-processed email and shields the host server
- Now with support for Kerio Connect 8.0+
- Scans all email and web traffic
- Rule-based filtering
- Remote management included
Antivirus and Antispyware
- Features antivirus and antispyware plug-ins for Kerio Connect (SMTP and POP3 protocols) and Kerio Control (HTTP and FTP protocols)
- A single scanning engine services all scanning requests from Kerio Connect / Control
- Provides full-fledged server-as-client protection
- Powered by the advanced ThreatSense technology combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact
- Provides full support for ESET Remote Administrator
- Remote installation, automated integration with Kerio Connect / Control
Windows Installations Dual Support
- Requires only one instance of ESET security solution if both Kerio Connect and Kerio Control are installed on the server
- Allows you to customize settings via Kerio administration console
- Automatically cleans or deletes any infected objects (attachments)
- Downloads updates from the Internet or from the local mirror server
- Uses the same update packages as other ESET security solutions
The benefits of ESET Security for Kerio
- Dual Support for Kerio Products
If both Kerio Connect (formerly Kerio Mail Server) and Kerio Control are installed, only one instance of ESET Security for Kerio is required.
- Safe e-mail & web communications
Content passing through HTTP, FTP and SMTP protocols is thoroughly scanned for threats, malicious code is filtered before it can cause any damage to end users on your network.
- Server-as-Client Protection
The solution also contains all tools and features for full-fledged server protection including the resident shield and on-demand scanner.
Run scripts to set up configuration or perform an action. eShell brings the possibility to automate the security management of ESET Security products.
- Rule-based Filtering
Set up rules on file name, file size and real file type. Optimizing scan performance by only checking files that are not blocked.
- Protection that is Easy on the Server
Scanning tasks are served by a single Threatsense engine, significantly reducing system load.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2003
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 R2
Supported Versions of Kerio products:
- Kerio Connect 7.4.x & newer
- Kerio Control 7.4.0, 7.4.1 & 7.4.2
- Intel/AMD x86/x64
Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator 6 as well as ESET Remote Administrator 5
- See more information about ESET Remote Administrator compatibility
|ESET Gateway Security for Linux / FreeBSD||ESET Security for Kerio|
|Mail Security Comparison|
|Antivirus and Antispyware
First line of defense, effectively filters communication for threats at the gateway level.
Efficiently protects the server as a host against malware and breaches.
The NOD32 scanning core seamlessly integrates with Kerio infrastructure as a plugin to filter out malware.
Allows to manage gateway security and push policies centrally from a single console.
The interface provides for a pleasant user experience with clarity in the main areas and a great deal of fine-tuning under the covers.
Download the ESET Security for Kerio Datasheet (PDF).
- Gateway malware filtering for Windows systems running Kerio Control v6.6 and newer; Windows 2000 and higher.
- Supported by ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 Business Edition, ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.