ESET Gateway Security for Linux / FreeBSD
Security for Linux Gateway Server
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
ESET Gateway Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris protects an organization’s HTTP and FTP gateway against known and unknown viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, phishing and other Internet threats. Built upon the powerful ThreatSense technology, this product features an unprecedented scanning speed and detection rate. The combination of small footprint and fast performance makes it ideal for the challenging environment of systems with heavy network traffic. ESET Gateway Security delivers high performance network security and strengthens your first line of defense against evolving threats.
Security that blocks malware and suspicious web and FTP traffic at the perimeter
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator 6
- Employs ESET's award-winning LiveGrid scanning engine
Antivirus and Antispyware
- Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware
- Provides real-time on-access scanning of HTTP and FTP protocols
- Scans large files without delay for a consistent level of network security
- Powered by the advanced ThreatSense technology combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact
- Eliminates malware targeting all platforms, including Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems Prevents malware from spreading from one platform to another
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface
- Delivers detailed information about system activity and infected endpoints
- Offers a set of pre-defined actions after scanning completes
- Offers customizable black/white -listing of websites
- Provides ICAP server role support
- Supports SafeSquid and SafeSquid Internet Proxy Cache
- Runs all executive agents under non-privileged user account
- ESET provides installers for the most popular distributions of Unix-based systems, including the ‘Ready’ variations of RedHat and SuSE that comply with the File-System-Hierarchy standard
- Linux: Kernel version 2.6.x glibc 2.3.6 or higher
- FreeBSD: Version 6.x or 7.x & 8.x
- Sun Solaris: Version 10
- NetBSD: Version 4
- Intel/AMD x86/x64
Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator 6
- Note: Not compatible with previous versions of ESET Remote Administrator.
- See more information about ESET Remote Administrator compatibility
|ESET Gateway Security for Linux / FreeBSD||ESET Security for Kerio|
|Mail Security Comparison|
|Antivirus and Antispyware
First line of defense, effectively filters communication for threats at the gateway level.
Efficiently protects the server as a host against malware and breaches.
The NOD32 scanning core seamlessly integrates with Kerio infrastructure as a plugin to filter out malware.
Allows to manage gateway security and push policies centrally from a single console.
The interface provides for a pleasant user experience with clarity in the main areas and a great deal of fine-tuning under the covers.
Download the ESET Gateway Security for Linux / FreeBSD Datasheet (PDF).
- Messaging gateway solution with mail protocols passing through it. No Mailboxes.
- Linux Kernel 2.6x, glibc 2.3.6 or higher, FreeBSD 6.x and newer, NetBSD v4, Sun Solaris v10. Media: License Download.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.