ESET Secure Authentication
Strong Two-Factor Authentication
*Price per user. Quantity must be 5 or greater.
Our Price: $46.48
*Price per user. Quantity must be 11 or greater.
Our Price: $39.83
*Price per user. Quantity must be 26 or greater.
Our Price: $27.20
*Price per user. Quantity must be 50 or greater.
Our Price: $21.61
*Price per user. Quantity must be 100 or greater.
Our Price: $19.22
*Price per user. Quantity must be 250 or greater.
Our Price: $15.23
*Price per user. Quantity must be 500 or greater.
Our Price: $13.90
*Price per user. Quantity must be 1000 or greater.
Our Price: $12.57
ESET Secure Authentication provides powerful software-based two-factor authentication (2FA), safeguarding your company’s mobile workforce against data breaches due to compromised passwords and aiding in regulatory compliance with HIPAA, PCI DSS and NIST. ESET Secure Authentication validates each VPN and Outlook Web Access (OWA) login with a unique one-time-password (OTP) adding an important layer of security to your company’s sensitive data. Simple to manage, ESET Secure Authentication is more flexible, cost effective, and easy to use than hardware OTP tokens or appliances.
ESET Secure Authentication helps businesses access their data securely. Our solution utilizes the existing Active Directory domain, allowing you to set up ESET’s two-factor authentication in just 10 minutes – and thus easily reduce the risk of data breaches, caused by stolen, weak or compromised passwords.
The solution consists of the server side and the client side – the latter comes in the form of a mobile app. The authentication options include Push Authentication, as well as generation and delivery one-time passwords (OTPs) via the mobile app, but also via SMS messages or your organization’s existing hardware tokens.
Single-tap authentication for extra data protection
- Two-factor authentication. Prevents security breaches by validating users' identities
- Easy management, fast roll-out. Integrates with Active Directory and ready to use within 10 minutes
- Designed for a mobile world. No extra hardware required - keeps costs low and users happy
- Compliance with confidence. Helps organizations comply with regulations such as GDPR or PCI-DSS/HIPAA
- Created with business productivity in mind. Our flexible integration options offer 2FA whenever identities or transactions need protecting
ESET Secure Authentication helps you secure your data in a hassle-free way. By complementing your normal authentication with a second factor, it effectively reduces the risk of data breaches caused by weak or leaked passwords.
Use ESET Secure Authentication to protect:
- Access to your company’s VPN
- Remote Desktop Protocol
- Additional authentication for desktop login (signing into an operating system)
- Web/cloud services via Microsoft ADFS 3.0, such as Office 365
- Microsoft Web Apps, such as OWA
- Exchange Control Panel & Exchange Administrator Center
- VMware Horizon View
- RADIUS-based services
Easy integration with your RADIUS-based services or via an API to your existing Active Directory-based authentication. Non Active Directory customers with custom systems can use the easy-to-deploy SDK.
- Mobile-based, two-factor (2FA) authentication for a higher level of security
- Native support for a broad range of platforms (see supported platforms overview, below)
- Software-based solution—no need to carry an additional device or token
- Convenient for your mobile workforce
- Support for hardware tokens
- Compatible with any mobile phone that supports SMS messaging
Client Side (mobile app)
- One-tap installation, simple and effective user interface
- Supports a broad range of mobile operating systems
- PIN-protected access to prevent fraud in case of device theft or loss
- Apps available in 16 languages, including English, German, Russian, French and Spanish
- Mobile client app—generates one-time passwords (OTPs); no internet connection required
- Push Authentication—single-touch authentication via mobile phone (requires mobile client app; works with Android and iOS devices)
- SMS delivery of one-time passwords
- Hardware tokens (while the solution does not require hardware tokens to work, it supports all event-based HOTP tokens that are OATH-compliant)
- Custom methods (e.g. via email)
- Out-of-the-box solution
- Easy double-click installation and setup
- The installer automatically recognizes the OS and selects all suitable components Interactive installer, drop-in installation into ADFS
Custom Integration Options
- In Active Directory environment, use either ESET Secure Authentication API or User Management API for easy integration into proprietary systems
- SDK allows for implementation for non-Active Directory users
- Via Microsoft Management Console (MMC)
- Active Directory integration for easy user management
- ESET Secure Authentication extends Active Directory Users & Computers (ADUC plugin) with additional features to enable management of users’ two-factor authentication settings
- Helps prevent breaches by employing unique passwords for each access
- Protects against poor password practices
- Improved productivity and user experience— thanks to one-tap push authentication
- Saves costs—no additional hardware needed
- Easy to migrate to and use
- Supports existing hardware tokens to meet compliance requirements
- Also adds 2FA to your cloud applications, such as Office 365 or Google Apps
- API/SDK for easy integration into proprietary software and business tools
- App works without internet connection (once downloaded)
- Supports most types of mobile operating systems
- Global technical support in local languages
- Out-of-the-box solution
- Increases productivity and reduces unnecessary friction when accessing trusted sites, thanks to IP whitelisting
- Tools for deployment and configuration in large user environments
- 32&64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
- iOS (iPhone), Android, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, all J2ME-enabled phones
Hardware token support:
- While the solution doesn't require HW tokens to work, it supports all event-based HOTP tokens that are OATH-compliant
Achieving Compliance and empowering business
- Compliance requirements and market pressures demand innovative solutions that deliver security confidence, convenience, cost effectiveness.
- ESET Secure Authentication helps companies address their regulatory and compliance requirements while keeping productivity high.
|Remote login platforms||Remote Desktop Protocol VPN Protection: Barracuda, Cisco ASA, Citrix Access Gateway, Citrix NetScaler, Check Point Software, Cyberoam, F5 FirePass, Fortinet FortiGate, Juniper, Palo Alto, SonicWall|
|Local login protection (Windows)||
|Active directory federation services||
|Supported VDI platforms||VMware Horizon View|
|Microsoft web applications||
|Custom integration||ESET Secure Authentication easily integrates with your RADIUS-based services, as well as via the ESET Secure Authentication API or the User Management API to your existing Active Directory-based authentication. Non Active Directory customers with custom systems can use the easy-to-deploy SDK.|
|Operating systems (server side)||
|Supported mobile phone platforms (Client-side app)||
ESET Secure Authentication – Push Authentication
ESET Secure Authentication: Protect access to your company network effectively, with no hassle
Download the ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server Datasheet (PDF).