ESET Remote Workforce Offer
Advanced ransomware & business data protection
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
ESET Remote Workforce Offer
Improved ransomware and zero-day attacks protection managed from a cloud-based console, combined with a powerful solution protecting business data.
- Improved ransomware protection and zero-day attacks solution with cloud sandboxing
- Cloud management - visibility of the network, convenience, lower total cost of ownership
- Advanced technology - machine learning, deep behavioral inspection & ransomware shield
What's included in the bundled solution:
Manage products via the cloud
ESET Cloud Administrator web-based console enables you to remotely manage all products of your company’s network security. This service gets rid of the need to buy, install or maintain additional hardware. So you reduce the total cost of ownership. It's easy to use. So you can concentrate on your important work.
- All your network security management in one place
- Secure access via web browser
- Always the latest version – updates automatically
- No need for extra hardware
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Mix and match your licenses as needed
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchase licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It's easy to switch your protection from one platform to another any time during the license term, without having to purchase additional licenses.
- Antivirus for Microsoft Azure server. Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008. Media: License Download.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.