ESET Full Disk Encryption Cloud
Add encryption, extend your organization's security
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
By encrypting data on your endpoints, you meet some of the demands of data protection laws
Helps you comply with data protection regulations like GDPR and others
Monitor encryption on user machines remotely
Protect company data with a simple yet powerful solution
Robust full disk encryption native to ESET remote management consoles
ESET Full Disk Encryption provides powerful encryption managed natively by ESET remote management consoles, and increases your organization’s data security to meet compliance regulations.
- Encrypt system disks, partitions or entire drives
- Manage from ESET Cloud Administrator and ESET Security Management Center
- Deploy, activate and encrypt devices in a single action
A separate license key gives you freedom to purchase encryption for only as many devices as you need.
Add additional devices at any time
You can increase the number of devices covered by your license at any time.
Add to your existing endpoint solution
ESET Full Disk Encryption can be purchased only as an addition to a new or existing ESET business solution license. If you are an existing ESET business customer, please contact your local reseller.
Supported operating systems
Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Looking for more?
Upgrade to full-service protection
ESET Secure Business Cloud
As well as protecting all your computers, laptops, and file servers, make your email gateway impenetrable. ESET mail security eliminates email-borne malware at the server level, before it can do any damage.
- Cloud-based management
- Endpoint security
- File server security
- Mail security
Add data access protection
ESET Secure Authentication
A simple, effective way for businesses of all sizes to implement multi-factor authentication across commonly utilized systems.
- Prevent data breaches
- Meet compliance requirements
- Easily manage authentication
- Comprehensive endpoint security for desktop & mobile devices, VMs, file and mail servers.
- Cloud-based or on-premise endpoint management included.
- Powerful, easy-to-use encryption for hard drives (FDE), removable media, files and email.
- Full remote device management without requiring VPNs.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Debian and RedHat based distributions (Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Fedora, Mandriva, RedHat etc.)
- kernel 2.6.x and later
- GNU C Library 2.3 or newer
- GTK+ 2.6 or newer
- LSB 3.1 compatibility recommended
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 14.04 LTS, 12.04 LTS
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, 6
- Centos 7
- FreeBSD 9
- Sles 12
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Download the ESET Encryption Solutions Overview (PDF).
Download the ESET Endpoint Encryption Overview (PDF).