ESET Full Disk Encryption Cloud
Add encryption, extend your organization's security
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
A separate license key gives you freedom to purchase encryption for only as many devices as you need.
Add additional devices at any time
You can increase the number of devices covered by your license at any time.
Add to your existing endpoint solution
ESET Full Disk Encryption can be purchased only as an addition to a new or existing ESET business solution license. If you are an existing ESET business customer, please contact your local reseller.
Supported operating systems
Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Looking for more?
Upgrade to full-service protection
As well as protecting all your computers, laptops, and file servers, make your email gateway impenetrable. ESET mail security eliminates email-borne malware at the server level, before it can do any damage.
- Cloud-based management
- Endpoint security
- File server security
- Mail security
Add data access protection
A simple, effective way for businesses of all sizes to implement multi-factor authentication across commonly utilized systems.
- Prevent data breaches
- Meet compliance requirements
- Easily manage authentication
- Comprehensive endpoint security for desktop & mobile devices, VMs, file and mail servers.
- Cloud-based or on-premise endpoint management included.
- Powerful, easy-to-use encryption for hard drives (FDE), removable media, files and email.
- Full remote device management without requiring VPNs.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Debian and RedHat based distributions (Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Fedora, Mandriva, RedHat etc.)
- kernel 2.6.x and later
- GNU C Library 2.3 or newer
- GTK+ 2.6 or newer
- LSB 3.1 compatibility recommended
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 14.04 LTS, 12.04 LTS
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, 6
- Centos 7
- FreeBSD 9
- Sles 12
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+